Tuesday, November 2, 2010

eVoter.com - When you have to know now

It's election day in the state of Illinois and across the country. I did a quick search to see if there was a single site where I could monitor the national races (besides CNN) and ran across eVoter.com.

eVoter currently provides non-partisan election information for voters in California, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota and Ohio with more states to follow. eVoter is owned and operated by Political Technologies LLC and has an Advisory Board that includes David Wilhelm, former Democratic National Committee Chair and Jo Ann Davidson former Republican National Committee Co-Chair.

Non-partisan is good, especially considering the mudslinging that we've endured here in Chicago. I hope eVoter grows and adds more states soon. I attended college and lived in Florida for ten years so I'm very interested in the results of the senate race there. I went to school with Kendrick Meek and would like to see him go to the senate. I lived in Georgia for seven years and would also like to see what's going on there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment